June 14, 2009

Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough

Well, the internets seem to be up and running at the new hacienda. It will take a minute for us to settle in, but hopefully the posts here will slowly ramp back up to speed. In the meantime, I will be doing occasional posts at the What We Are Listening Too . . . , a nice, unpretentious music blog where people discuss . . . well, what they are listening to. If, like me, you obsessively are looking for new music, this is a great resource. My first post there is a short discussion of Lou Reed's The Blue Mask.

I will continue to do longer music-related posts here, but I plan to post frequently there as well. Mostly those pieces will be shorter blurbs about various songs and records (and maybe I'll move most of my playlist silliness over there too). I will not be cross-posting, but I will notify my people here when I post there. In the meantime, go ahead and bookmark it - it's a nice blog.

Caio.

No comments: